Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Outrageous Fortune.

I know what I will be doing tonight. Drinking wine (if I was truly devoted I would drink rum and coke, but I really can't handle that on a Tuesday night / ever - Vom) and shedding a few tears as we in New Zealand say goodbye to the Wests - FOREVER. For six action packed seasons we have loved them, laughed with them, and cried with them, and in just under 30 minutes, we will say goodbye to them all for one last time. I am kind of rambling, but that is partly because I am emotional and I really hate it when good things come to an end.  If you haven't been blessed to have become a fan, or even to have seen the show, I seriously recommend that you go and either watch (tvondemand) or buy the full six seasons. It will change your life. Especially if you are from New Zealand, as you can truly appreciate the genius behind the show. Here's to you Outrageous. James Griffin, and the cast, you've done us proud. Chur.




images via various.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow some awesome radness