Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Iris Apfel.

One thing I think is really valid to anyone, is that we should try and look for inspiration in all areas and walks of life, no matter what you're into. This is why I am doing a post about Iris Apfel. I have been wanting to do a post on Iris for a while now. This AWESOME lady is 89 and still rocks some of the best outfits and individual styling I have ever seen. I love that she is so fabulous and so cute at the same time, and that she looks a little bit like a cartoon. I think she highlights the importance of individuality in fashion and style, and she exudes a confidence in herself that I aspire to. If I am this cool a as grandma I will be a very happy little old lady. We love you Iris! x x





images via various.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow some awesome radness