Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oscars Faves.

I thought I would share my two favourite looks from the 84th annual academy awards with you. Seeing as it is the season and all.


Esperanza Spalding. I'm not sure who she is wearing, but that colour against her skin, with her amazing hair is stunning. The simple cuff, makeup up and natural nails complement the look pefectly.


Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford. I'm speechless. This would be my number one favourite. Its such a simple yet chic look with a balanced blend of modern day minimalist meets old hollywood glamour.

( all images style.com)

Special mention would have to be to Mr Bret Mckenzie. Basically for winning an Oscar, being a kiwi, doing this on the red carpet, and being rather awesome.

X x.





No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow some awesome radness