Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012.

(unknown)

It's January 12th. 2012. I realise I have been slack at posting lately. I think that's okay though, do you? Given the season and all. I am sorry if you don't. I'll try and get better I promise.
Do you have any New Years Resolutions? What do you want this year to bring you?

I have a couple:

1. Be more responsible (with money)
2. Get better at Spanish, maybe learn Italian,
and possibly a bit of French (even if it is just "shopping french")
3. Learn guitar (faster than I am learning at the moment!)
4. Be more positive and making more of an effort to see people in my life who matter
5. Develop and further my skills


It's actually a few more than a couple. I'm okay with that though.

Happy New Year lovely people. I hope this year is a good one for you. Remember to enjoy the little things, let go of fears and regrets and enjoy the present. Don't live in the past - you can't get to the next chapter of your life if you are constantly re-reading the last one.

X x.


No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow some awesome radness