Monday, January 24, 2011

In a pickle.

I'm in a pickle. Financially speaking. Well I haven't actually committed to anything as yet, so am not so to speak currently in a pickle. I don't really know anything other than that I am either going to be in LA or Reno on the Eve of the 17th of February. For one night only. Decision pending? To spend $300-400 (yikes) flying to Reno and back again for CHROMEO and to see some amazing people, or save that money, and spend the night alone in LA. Either way I need to be back in LA on the 18th to fly home to NZ. What to do? I need a sign. Good luck me. x x x

If you're interested (which, if you've scrolled back down here to read this then I hope you are) I have decided to go with RENO! Excite. 17th Feb - Reno and good friends, here I come! Better pack accordingly.

Oh. and P.S. River Phoenix - total babe. 
River will always be a total babe to me.


x x.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow some awesome radness