Saturday, May 22, 2010

Babes

I think because I am new at this you will be getting a lot of posts in close proximity. This is a post about babes. There's lots of people who I think are total babes. These ones I thought I just had to share with you. Thoughts?


The Kills. They get me everytime. And their music is awesome. If you haven't heard them you should go and download some bad ass tracks right now. I want a leopard print jacket so badly. SO BADLY.



Jesus. If Johnny looked at me like that I think I would quite possibly have a heart attack. Or faint. Or do something embarassing and random to spoil the moment. This photo is so amazing on so many levels. Babe level especially.


Another Johnny and Kate. Total babes. AND he's carrying a coffee cup. Perfect.


Best till last. I love everything about this photo. How awesome is this photo? Thats some awesome radness right there.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow some awesome radness